Community Involvement Student Scholarships

 High School Scholarships 


High school seniors who plan on attending a post-secondary educational institution (college, university, or technical school) as a full-time student may be eligible to win one of two $1,000 scholarships.


To be eligible, the student's parents or legal guardians must be a customer of Menasha Utilities and/or reside in the City of Menasha when the application is submitted.


The 2024 $1,000 scholarships were awarded to Ryan Johnson and Madison Olszewski.  These students were selected to receive the scholarship based on their applications which included a brief essay on their career goals, leadership roles held, and extra-curricular activities/community service.


Menasha Utilities believes in supporting local students in their pursuit of continuing education and sponsored the scholarship along with our electric power supplier, WPPI Energy.